Website Amason & Associates, Inc.
Assistant Project Manager
The ideal candidate will be responsible for serving in a support role for all project direction, planning, completion, and financial outcome. In order to succeed in this position, the candidate must be organized and have excellent time management skills. The position is an entry level role that is meant to serve not only in its current support capacity, but as a path towards advancement for Project Manager and ultimately Sr. Project Manager roles.
- Manage all project documentation. Review submittals, shop drawings, etc.
- Prepare project schedule and manage deadlines
- Assist with estimation and bidding process
- Effectively communicate project progress to key stakeholders, both verbally and written communication
- Support Project Team (Project Manager, Superintendent, Documents Control, etc.)
- Able to effectively work with project software such as PlanGrid, Bluebeam, Sage Estimating, PlanSwift, MS office software and P6/Asta scheduling
- Goal oriented to advance to Project Manager role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1 – 2 years’ of relevant experience
- Strong organizational skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org